I am attempting to use ruby to connect to a webservice.  I am able to
create a driver which contains all of the correct methods but when I
attempt to call a method I get the following error:

NoMethodError: undefined method `headerparts' for nil:NilClass
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:355:in
`header_from_obj'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:272:in
`document_send'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:449:in
`helloWorld'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:448:in
`helloWorld'
        from (irb):8

I'm using the document at
http://www.testing.com/writings/behind-the-screens.pdf as a guide for
using ruby to connect to a webservice.

The method is a simple helloWorld.  I am inexperienced with both ruby
and webservices but it seems like I'm doing this correctly.

Any ideas?  Is this user error or a bug in that library?

Thanks,

Matt