------art_22473_1002282.1126765980656

On 9/15/05, Hal Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:

> I will look at this further later... right now I'm swamped.

I understand - me, too. :)

I don't have darcs and have never even heard of it. :)

Darcs is a revision control system. It's based on patches, kind of similar
to Arch, although there are some major differences. Check out
http://abridgegame.org/darcs/.

> Og does look really cool. I glanced at some stuff on Rubygarden
> that is probably out of date.
>
> Do you still pass in a SQL-like string to the #select method? That
> begs for code blocks IMO.
>
> What are some recent changes in Og? Are they doc'd online? And
> what is the state of the KB adapter?

Ysabel can probably answer these questions better herself.
- Dimitri

------art_22473_1002282.1126765980656--