Dimitri Aivaliotis wrote:
> On 9/14/05, Logan Capaldo <logancapaldo / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You only need darcs if you wanted to check out Ysabel's patches. The main Og
> code can be installed as a gem: 'gem install og' or you can get it from
> Nitro's Rubyforge page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/nitro

I will look at this further later... right now I'm swamped.

I don't have darcs and have never even heard of it. :)

>>I see that a) its very cool b) it
>>is indeed completely different than AR and c) Its probably exactly
>>what Hal wants. Oh
>>and d) I still think I'll continue working on KirbyRecord for now,
>>cause there are bound to be people out there who would like an AR
>>style ORM for KirbyBase.
>
> Go for it! The more solutions the better.

Og does look really cool. I glanced at some stuff on Rubygarden
that is probably out of date.

Do you still pass in a SQL-like string to the #select method? That
begs for code blocks IMO.

What are some recent changes in Og? Are they doc'd online? And
what is the state of the KB adapter?

Thanks,
Hal