On 9/14/05, Jim Freeze <jim / freeze.org> wrote:
> Thanks Jim
>
> I'm really surprised this has not already been requested.

I'm not. If I'm not mistaken, Make and Ant both assume that you are
running the makefile/Ant build file from the directory in which the
file exists. All path names are relative to that file, not to the file
in which you happen to be running the script.

I always write my {rm}akefiles and build.xml files so that everything
happens relative to the top-level directory where the file lives.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jim.menard / gmail.com, jimm / io.com
http://www.io.com/~jimm