------art_19193_13522900.1126710399392

On 9/14/05, Logan Capaldo <logancapaldo / gmail.com> wrote:

> Well after now having looked through some Og examples (didn't get
> around to looking at any of the code don't have darcs installed, will
> probably do that at some point),

You only need darcs if you wanted to check out Ysabel's patches. The main Og
code can be installed as a gem: 'gem install og' or you can get it from
Nitro's Rubyforge page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/nitro

> I see that a) its very cool b) it
> is indeed completely different than AR and c) Its probably exactly
> what Hal wants. Oh
> and d) I still think I'll continue working on KirbyRecord for now,
> cause there are bound to be people out there who would like an AR
> style ORM for KirbyBase.

Go for it! The more solutions the better.

- Dimitri

------art_19193_13522900.1126710399392--