------art_18907_11909224.1126706499795

On 9/14/05, Jamey Cribbs <cribbsj / oakwood.org> wrote:

> Logan Capaldo wrote:
>

> > Well after hacking away today for a couple of hours I've come up with
> > the beginnings of a rudimentary ORM for KirbyBase. I'll post what I
> > have so far, and people can let me know if

Before you go too far with this, you might want to check out Og's KirbyBase
adapter. I've haven't delved too much into it, but it might be just what
you're looking for. I realize that Og is a completely different way of
looking at the Object-Database connection than ActiveRecord, but it may be
worth your while.

There's major work being done on Og at the moment, so you may want to also
check out the patches that Ysabel has prepared: 'darcs get
http://darcs.ysabel.org/nitro/og-store'.

HTH,

- Dimitri

------art_18907_11909224.1126706499795--