On Tuesday 13 September 2005 10:38 am, Jamey Cribbs wrote:
> Randy Kramer wrote:
> >   * Now, not knowing anything (?) about object databases (is that what
> >KirbyBase is trying to be) (and not all that much about objects) my

> It has helped me to clarify in my head the question, "What do I want
> KirbyBase to be?".  Now if I only knew the answer.
>
> Thanks, Randy.

You're welcome!

Maybe there are two different products percolating here.  I wonder if Hal is
familiar enough with the the object databases/persistence mechanisms already
available in Ruby (at least I think they exist) to say specifically to their
developers what more he is looking for?

regards,
Randy Kramer