On Monday 12 September 2005 10:24 pm, Jamey Cribbs wrote:
> On the other hand, I don't want to over-engineer KirbyBase so that it
> collapses under it's own weight.  So far, my criteria for deciding what
> goes into KirbyBase has been pretty rudimentary.  Usually I will start
> to code a new feature, sometimes even getting to the point where it's
> working.  Then I sit on it a little while and if it feels like the new
> code just doesn't "feel" like it belongs, I usually take it out.
>
> Pretty scientific, huh?  :-)

Maybe not, but you are not the only one that works that way (at least
sometimes)--I usually hope that I don't write much code before deciding to
take something out.  (But maybe that's an advantage of Ruby, I guess (for
others more experienced than me), writing some code is sometimes not all that
much work.

regards,
Randy Kramer