Mark Probert wrote:
> Hi ..
>
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 08:06 +0900, rubyhacker / gmail.com wrote:
>
>>If I can select a parent and trigger selects on the child
>>automagically,
>>then I should also be able to do an insert on the parent and trigger
>>child inserts automagically.
>>

> <Putting my Db hat on>
> I am not sure that this quite right, and I am very happy to be corrected
> here.
>
> Hal, I think that you are talking, database-wise, about two different
> aspects of relational database technology.  The first select refers to
> views, the second to triggers.

[snip excellent db discourse]

My fault, I accidentally used a database term.

But I wasn't using it in the database sense, but in the ordinary
sense of "causing" or "resulting in." Should have realized what
I was saying and that it would cause confusion.

But I think it was said well a few posts ago: I am wishing that
KB had its own built-in ORM. At least, I think that's accurate.

Hal