rubyhacker / gmail.com wrote:

>SQL is  a standard, but to me it's old technology. It was trendy and
>cool in the 60s, but then so was the beehive hairdo.

You know, beehive hairdos are greatly under-rated.  Remember how many
pencils the principal's secretary was able to store in her hair in
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"?

>Just one thing: The one-to-one relationship, is it round-trip or not??

Yes, I believe so.  What I do is I have KirbyBase automatically return
the the first (and only) item in the KBResultSet, which will either be
an instance of the record class (i.e. a Person object) or a Struct
object if no record class was defined.

Jamey