On Monday 12 September 2005 1:36 pm, rubyhacker / gmail.com wrote:

> I still wish others would express opinions. Is anybody else even
> reading
> this thread? If not, we could have this discussion in private. I have a

I have been saving the mails and skimming them, hoping to come back and read
them in depth later.  Most of what you are talking about is ORM stuff, and
the KirbyBase query model seems somewhat similar to the Kansas query model,
so if nothing else, I'm hoping to catch sight of something useful to me, even
if I get to everything too late to really participate in the discussion.

Kirk Haines