greetings, Mauricio. thank you for showing me inside-ruby mechanism.

> >   def greeting        # <== collision point of 2-inherited 'greeting'
> >     super             # <== calling BaseModule#greeting
> >                       # <== so, how can i call the BaseClass#greeting?
>
>       BaseClass.instance_method(:greeting).bind(self).call
>
> >   end
> > end

hmmm... at the first glance, it looked like an abracadabra, but now that
i look closer, it is enough self-descriptive and fascinating.
this is one of the real thrill of using a dynamic oop language :-)

bxwp://void/3d/universe/milky-way-galaxy/orion-arm/sol-solar-system/
3rd-planet/fareast/jp/tky/shigetomi.takuhiko.5618