In article <IJXUe.3397$S26.923 / tornado.texas.rr.com>,
itsme213 <itsme213 / hotmail.com> wrote:
>When requiring a gem with
>  require 'gemname'
>
>I seem to get a consistent return of "false", even when the gem has been
>loaded successfully. This does not match the spec of 'require'.
>
>Is this a gem bug? Or is it supposed to behave this way?
>
>Thanks.

I've noticed this too.  Mostly you notice it in irb, of course.  Before I
realized that it was giving me a false 'false' I spent a lot of time
trying to download the gem again and load it, etc.

Any ideas why reuire 'gem' returns false even when successful?

Phil