Hi,

Being in the process of evaluating alternatives and possible replacements
for our FastCGI tier, I must say that this was the most interesting week
for a long time in this matter. We currently experience the seemingly
(too) common weirdnesses of Apache2+mod_fastcgi+fcgi setups (i.e. mem
leaks, eratic 500 errors (unable to contact fcgi backend).

Last night I did a flawless integration of Zed Shaw's Ruby/Event+Myriad
SCGI into our current (No rails) Apache2 setup. Although not fully plugged
in the rest of our framework, the results are already quite promising.

I will then carefully look into your initiative and see how it
competes/complements Zed's approach. Unfortunately I have no need of
Windows support at the moment but it is definitely a big plus for acgi.

Thanks for a great annoucement, I'm sure it deserve a less humble 0.0.0
version number :D !

Best regards,

--
Katarina

P.S.

In case anyone missed it, Zed's annoucement was here:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/155427