Hello everyone --

Due to logistics involving the conference facilities -- basically, the
possibility that we may have more people than the hotel can fit in the
meeting and/or dining spaces -- we are going to have to revise the
deadlines for registration.

The new algorithm is as follows:

Registration will be open until September 16, OR until we reach 190
*paid* registrations, whichever comes first.

This will include both levels of registration (full and events-only).

We know that there's a lag time between registration and payment,
especially if you're paying by check.  But we have to go by PAID
registrations.  Since a certain number of people register but then
change their minds, it isn't fair at this stage to include a
registration until it's paid.

Thanks for bearing with us as we go through the process of organizing
a conference that is literally *three times* the size of last year's
event.  We want to accomodate everyone, consistent with the physical
constraints of the space and the need to have definite numbers in
place in a timely manner.

The RubyConf Organizers

--
David A. Black