Yes, I do use your plugin.I like the syntax highlighting, and know that good autocomplete inRuby is basically impossible just because of how lots of things happenrun-time in Ruby, but occasionally it gives me syntax errors on Rails'(actually salted_login's) generated code, that runs fine. Rare though.Overall, it is by far the best solution until Macromates get their acttogether to port TextMate to Linux or Windows! ;-) Of course, I can'twait for any improvements you come up with!
Jacob
On 9/8/05, Rob . <rob.02004 / gmail.com> wrote:> On 9/8/05, Jacob Quinn Shenker <jqshenker / gmail.com> wrote:> > > I personally use JEdit for my Ruby work (well, learning it at least),> > and while I'd love something with more autocomplete abilities and> > better syntax checking, that's it.> >  Jacob are you using the jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin?>   For everyone on this thread:>  The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin provides type based method-completion for the> Ruby core classes, syntax error checking via the JRuby parser and has an> integrated RDoc viewer. The install is rough, many seem to like it, I intend> to put more work into it over the Northern Hemisphere winter, it's free> software under the GPL, take it or leave it, but feedback is welcome, I give> you the Ruby Editor Plugin for jEdit:> http://www.jedit.org/ruby/>  Cheers,> Rob> >