------art_7876_7278192.1126194623016

On 9/8/05, Jacob Quinn Shenker <jqshenker / gmail.com> wrote:

> I personally use JEdit for my Ruby work (well, learning it at least),
> and while I'd love something with more autocomplete abilities and
> better syntax checking, that's it.

 Jacob are you using the jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin?
  For everyone on this thread:
 The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin provides type based method-completion for the
Ruby core classes, syntax error checking via the JRuby parser and has an
integrated RDoc viewer. The install is rough, many seem to like it, I intend
to put more work into it over the Northern Hemisphere winter, it's free
software under the GPL, take it or leave it, but feedback is welcome, I give
you the Ruby Editor Plugin for jEdit:
http://www.jedit.org/ruby/
 Cheers,
Rob