Trans wrote:

>Cute... but do they run?

Err... well, that's a pretty easy thing to check...

And there wouldn't be much fun in reading or writing it if not for
having to conform to a certain set a rules (ruby syntax, in this case)*.
You should figure out how my Matrix poem doesn't crash. Good fun.

See also:
http://redhanded.hobix.com/bits/haikuRb.html
http://redhanded.hobix.com/bits/rehaikurb.html

(Also, for those lurkers out there who are considering publishing my
poems -- know that Thunderbird oddly stripped off exactly one leading
space from all my lines, so it's not my fault they're all misaligned.)

Devin
*And yeah, that might just be my own oddity, but I doubt it.