--ukKWkl7Kr5/UeQ06J/a

Looks like the virgin /usr/lib is the other way around.

libreadline.dylib -> libedit.dylib -> libedit.2.dylib

I'll get the GNU readlib tonight.

-dwh-

--
I not only live each endless day in grief, but live each day
thinking about living each day in grief.

Daniel W. Hinz         Xerox Corp: XOG/SEBU/MCD/EIDC/ISM&D
MS: 111-03J            e-mail:      dhinz / eng.mc.xerox.com
800 Phillips Road     TEL:          585.422.8078
Webster, NY 14580

--ukKWkl7Kr5/UeQ06J/a--