On 9/6/05, Jason Foreman <threeve.org / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/6/05, Dan Hinz <dhinz / eng.mc.xerox.com> wrote:
> 1b/  Link LibEdit (/usr/lib/libedit.dylib) to libreadline.  LibEdit is
> a readline-like library that should work in place of gnu readline.

Sorry, meant to provide detail on this.  Basically make a symlink from
libedit.dylib to libreadline.dylib.

This command

  cd /usr/lib; sudo ln -s libedit.dylib libreadline.dylib

ought to get it done.  I don't think that Tiger ships with this link
by default, though I don't know if I checked before I just installed
GNU Readline...

Jason