Ok, I'm at work, so I can't really mess with Ruby at the moment (but hey, if Ruby works out well in my other project, I'll be using it in my current one here at work, as well), but I could swear that funcall will return Qnil (from my source-reading).

I will, of course, give that a try.  ^,^

Thanks a lot!

Sean Etc.