James Edward Gray II wrote:

>A very basic quick solution I thew together.  This only works on Unix
>(requires stty).  If you want to play with scripting it, run once,
>then edit ~/.mud_client_rc:

Well, since I have no unix available, I can't try this myself. But I have
a couple questions.

>require "io/wait"

What's this do for you? (My ruby install doesn't seem to have it...)

Also, does this client handle lines coming from the mud that don't
end with "\n"? (AKA, can you log into rom.org:9000 and see the login
prompt?)

(Ironically enough, though I started working on a client before this quiz
was mentioned, I won't have time to get it to releasable levels until next
week...)

-Morgan