that has been posted to comp.lang.misc as well.

Has rdtool matured sufficiently that it has been agreed what the
section headings would be when documenting a library module? I saw
that Tempfile has rd documentation--is that in the correct format?

The reason I ask is that right now I'm documenting the library modules
for the book. If people want, I could transfer this same documentation
to the actual library source files in rd format, killing two birds
with one stone. If that sounds like a good idea, I just need to know
what format to use.

Regards

Dave