James Britt wrote:
> But this
>
> http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/5870/mouseHole-1.1-win32-standalone.zip
>

> works.
Yeah, the first one had some missing DLLs.  Sawry!!

James, this release is largely inspired by your Catapult app.  I ripped
the logging and the url-to-method-dispatch stuff straight from Catapult
(see lib/mousehole.rb).  I love Catapult.  It's just one of those little
bits of code that is relentlessly cool to tinker with.

I've neglected to attribute all of the source I've been ripping from,
I'm working on that.  Here's a few other folks I'd like to thank:

MouseHole 1.0, derived from Hoodlum by MenTaLguY.
Many thanks to Tanaka Akira for HTree.
And also Sean Russell for REXML.
And don't forget Rafael R. Sevilla for Ruby-JSON.
And also Erik Veenstra for RubyScript2EXE.

_why