On 9/2/05, Simon Kr÷šer <SimonKroeger / gmx.de> wrote:
> hmm, true .. on the other hand assert_equal throws an
> AssertionFailedError, so this is kind of breaking out of the loop also.
> (But right, its not the same thing)

Indeed, I forgot about that as well. Most my programming has been in
PHP lately (*shudder*) and the testing framework I use continues past
failed assertions, so you can have many failed assertions in one test.
So if you replaced the puts "..." or break if ... with an assertEqual,
you'd pretty much have it right on. :) And since you fail at the first
mismatched character, your prior newlines are sure to have matched up.
Cool beans.

Jacob Fugal