On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 08:51:01PM +0900, ts wrote:

> S> Is there some underlying flaw in Ruby (the problem with eruby leads me
> S> to believe that)
>
>  This is not a ruby problem, but a problem in your application.

OK.  That makes me feel better.  ^,^

> S> or is there some way to intelligently handle Ruby errors?
>
>  Look for example at rb_protect() and co

Alright, I have that working now, everything is nice.  However, not I have another problem - when I use rb_protect, and an exception occurs, how can my app find out which exception occured?  It'd be useful to be able to print these errors for the script writers.

> S> The documentation is rather lacking...
>
>  The source is the documentation :-)

Yes.  It worked rather well, actually.  I spent an hour or so reading through it, and found out most of what I needed, except an answer to my question aboce.

> Guy Decoux

Thanks!