James Edward Gray II wrote:

> [...]
> Please let me know if you do not yet feel the problem has been
> corrected and I will trim some more.
>
> James Edward Gray II

No, thats fine, thank you.

I hate spoiling the fun and so i would like to finish this thread, but i
have to be sure some things come across the way i wanted them to be
understood:

1) I realy think you are doing a great job (in general :) )
1a) I got your point that you didn't want to show someone up.
1b) These Quizes are a major time sink for you and it's awesome that you
keep them comming.

2) I have no problem whatsoever if you find a bug/problem with my code
(or even proof it completely wrong) and post that on your website.
But: If you find my program broken please try to elaborate what went
wrong or just ignore it. (you did that in all summaries i came across
until #44)

3) I should have jumped in writing a profiling script as i was
interested in the results myself. Blame on me and the others who didn't.

4) If you see a similar problem on one of your next quizes i will try to
help where i can. (I'm no native speaker so writing a complete Summary
isn't the best option i guess)

Let's return to the fun of ruby

cheers

Simon