Hello Everyone,

Just announcing a quick fix release 0.4.1 that mostly targets running Ruby On Rails with the Ruby/Event scgi_rails runner.  This release should fix the following problems:

	* lighttpd 1.4.3 didn't work with the documented lighttpd.conf configuration.  The documentation and examples are updated with a configuration that works and does not require the "empty dispatch.scgi trick".  Do not use 1.4.x versions before 1.4.3 as these will frequently segfault on CTRL-C in -D mode.
	* It was really easy to take down the SCGI server by sending garbage to it's port.  This was because I was using the wrong exception and didn't wrap certain key spots with begin/rescue blocks.  This should be all fixed now and I've got some fuzzing techniques in my testing setup.
	* I tested it quickly under Apache 2.0.54 with mod_scgi 1.7 and it works fine.  The configuration I did was really simple so anything more complex is all you.
	* There was some compilation warnings on certain platforms which are now all cleaned up.
	* One thing is that systems which use /dev/poll will have some warning issues by libevent which are bogus.

Feel free to pick up this version and test for me at http://www.zedshaw.com/projects/ruby_event/

For the people who don't know what Ruby/Event is, it's a wrapper to Niels Provos libevent.  It makes writing networking code easy.  It has a small framework called Myriad which abstracts this further making it easier.  It's fast.  Read the docs and ask me for help if you want to implement a protocol.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/