On Sep 1, 2005, at 6:29 PM, Simon Kr?ger wrote:

> There is a well known website (for a good reason and especialy for
> all ruby users) with my name on it. This website, which might well
> be the first hit if you google for ruby and my name, states that
> i'm to dumb to create a simple script looking up some words from a
> dictionary. I realy hate explaining my next customer why (and
> perhaps i will never get the chance to tell him).

To be clear, I used neither the word "dumb" nor the earlier implied
word of "stupid" and I apologize again that you feel I painted it
this way.

The page as been edited:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz44.html

Please let me know if you do not yet feel the problem has been
corrected and I will trim some more.

James Edward Gray II