This has absolutely nothing to do with Ruby.
I live Denmark (Scandinavia), where i study at sort of a prep school
(gymnasium). I graduate this June, and I'm hoping to study in the US
afterwards. What I'm interested in knowing about is college. More
specifically, what kinds of things can you study there, how long are the
educations, do you have multiple courses (like, say, philosophy and
math) or just one, and how much does it cost? My grades are pretty good,
so I hope I might get a scholarship. What are the odds there?

Any response would be very helpful! Thank you in advance,
Daniel Schierbeck