Simon Krer wrote:

> So i would say printing no chain is exactly correct if there is no
> suitable word in the dictionary (and there is no hint saying you can
> alter the words in the dictionary).
> Maybe it is a hint that 6 programs did actually refused to find a non
> existing chain but only 5 did. Its the problem description thats weak,
> at least it was misleading for me.

If I have the words directionary file first, and the final solution wish,
then I can figure out to use downcase to alter dictionary word.

Unfortunally, I do not have words dictonary file when I develop my programs.
And I feel also change all words to downcase is kind of strange.
If I wrote "FBI" you know what I am talking about.
but if I wrote "fbi" ...

My program fails because the word "Rube" on words dictionary file.
I still don't know why we need "R" instead of "r" for "Rube".
My English is very poor ...  Anyway.

Now look back the Quiz Summary ...

> The minor issue this time around is that some solutions obviously had trouble finding chains,
> at least with my dictionary. Not much to say here except that unit tests probably could have
> helped. Several test cases were posted to Ruby Talk.
> Hope everyone was trying those as > they came in.

I were kind of understood what Simon feels ...