Hey,

I'm trying to have Builder help me turn some YAML into XSLT that does
search and replace. I've gotten most of it down (and working a helluva
lot faster than YAML->XML->XSLT->XSLT...) but am struggling with a
couple of issues. Everybody will probably tell me to use a different
XML writer, and that's ok, I guess...

The documentation says I can declare a namespace like this:
  xml.SOAP :Envelope

How do I combine that with attributes? I'd like to do this, but it
doesn't work:
  xml.xsl :variable ("name"=>"cats")     # and this in different orders

Nor does:
  xml.tag!("xsl:variable" "name"=>"cats")   # and this with different
grouping

Also, is there any way to make elements with a '-' in the name, as in
<apply-templates/>?
This doesn't work:
   xml.apply-templates

In summary, is there a way to make this?
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="cats"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Many thanks,