On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:25 AM, Gavin Kistner wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2005, at 8:11 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I have to agree here.  I can translate ! to _bang a lot
>> easier than I can think up what the URI escape code is.
>>

> Bang is pretty easy.

You're probably right.

> What are suggestions for #[]=

Good example.  That's a tough one.  My best thought:

indexed_equals

> or #foo versus #foo= ?

This one seems obvious to me:

foo
foo_equals

To be perfectly honest though, I haven't even downloaded the library
in question, so I have literally no say here.  I was just agreeing
that I code remember a word better than a code.

I'll go back to minding my own business now.  ;)

James Edward Gray II