Thanks for the article, i enjoyed it very much. Also FCKEditor is very cool!

> TODO: Should I put up example code for processing the submitted text/html?
please do!

> Let me know if it helps, or if changes need to be made!
You are explaining how to integrate FCKEditor on Windows. I know
allmost all of the stuff explained is cross-platform, but there is a
dos prompt screenshot in there. The second sentence would read like
this: "I will show you have to integrate this application with your
Ruby on Rails application on Windows." either this or you can replace
dos-box with a web directory-index (you know, the stuff where there is
no index.php, index.html or the-like)...

anyway, the article is very usefull as it is now.
cheers.