Hi Jeff,

The nice thing about Nano is that you can require just the extension
methods you need, no more, no less. I realize at first that seems
unecessarily burdensome, but in practice it actually proves be quite
natural. And I highly recommend you try to use the library in this
manner. Nonetheless, there is indeed a way to include a many a method
at once.

  require 'nano/full'

But be forewarned, this is still experimental. The reason is that not
all of the methods in Nano "play nice" --some have very specific uses.
What I have done is make a list of these particular methods and
"subtract" them from the totality and this is what is in nano/full.rb.
But those lists are not complete/perfected yet, so don't be suprised if
something odd occurs when using 'full'.  (And please let me know if you
run across something so I can adjust the lists!) To get more info on
what exactly these methods are try this:

  require 'nanosys'

  # list of method files in full
  NanoSystem.full

  # list of methods considered unsafe and not in full
  NanoSystem.unsafe

  # other methods not in full as a cautionary measure
  NanoSystem.noauto

To learn more I recommend the README doc which is included in the
package and is also the front page of the API RDocs on the website
(http://nano.rubyforge.org)

As for Mega, again it is not the standard usage, but you can do:

  require 'mega'
  autoload_classes

Now whenever you reference a Mega Module it will be automatically
required (w/ a few exceptions.) As of yet I haven't thought of creating
a require file that loads all of them, but I suppose I can. Thanks for
the suggestion.

T.