------art_3443_2605247.1125509476090

Ive been trying to build a gallery layout for images. let say i have an
object of upto 25 images (results from an activerecord query) that I want to
display on a 5x5 grid but put blanks in the spaces should the result only
have say 13 images in the result. I need to make a table and have it do all
the table rows and columns based on the number f items returned in the ar
object. Does anyone have a quick exaple or a little pseudocode to help me
along. Obviously Im fairly new to ruby so be gentle please. thanks

Sam

------art_3443_2605247.1125509476090--