On 8/30/05, dave.burt / gmail.com <dave.burt / gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm more afraid of shocking and appauling myself.  ;)
>
> You can do it! And even if you can't, someone can help you, and you'll
> have learnt something along the way.
>
> Even if you're not going in for the upcoming Ruby Quiz, please submit a
> feature list. What is inadequate about VWMC and other existing clients?

I haven't the time to embark upon such a thing, which is why I wanted
to use a Ruby client to get into gameplay scripting stuff to further
spur me on.

I'll write some notes on this regardless.. it'll help refine my needs
so I can contribute more effectively to vwmc.

http://jrandomhacker.info/mw/index.php/Ruby_Telnet_Client

Perhaps what I could do is to try out everyone's entry and do a little
writeup on my experiences.  Does anyone do this sort of thing for
these quizes?