dave.burt / gmail.com wrote:
> On 8/31/05, Pascal GUICHARD <pascal.guichard / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Updating Gem source index for: http://gems.rubyforge.org
> > ERROR: While executing gem ... (Errno::ENOENT)
> > No such file or directory - lib/nano/float/approx?.rb
>
> "?" isn't allowed in NTFS filenames - you can't have "approx?.rb" on
> Windows.

That's correct. And in fact esacaping all the file/method names with
punctuation was a major fix of the previous release. But one obiouly
slipped through. I did a search to see if their were any others and did
not turn up any hits. So it should be fine from here on out.

Linux/Unix users likly had no trouble, but just the same should
reinstall to get the fixed file. With Gems:

  gem udpate nano

T.