Hello everyone -

I am just getting comfortable with ruby, having come over from the Java / .NET
world and I am a little confused about best practices regarding namespaces and
project organization.

I have wrapped all of the classes in my current project in a namespace using
modules but am a bit confused about how I should structure the files in the
filesystem... I am used to having a project layout that follows the namespace
hierarchy. For example:

project
   (misc project docs)
src
   s0nspark
     app
       my_app.rb <- main app entry point
       my_app/
         an_app_lib/
     ext
       (extensions to ruby classes)
     lib
       some_lib.rb <- main library stub loader thingie
       some_lib/
       another_lib.rb
       another_lib
     util
       some_util

Is this feasible with ruby or am I opening up a bag of worms here? To be
specific, would it be "right" to define the namespace for "some_lib" above like so:

   module s0nspark
     module libs
       module some_lib

	(a class goes here)

... and then require the lib in an app that uses it like so:

   require "s0nspark/libs/some_lib.rb"

with all of the necessary lib files loaded in some_lib.rb?

Would it be unwise to use relative paths for files that are loaded/required
within some_lib.rb? Is this making sense?

Thanks for any assistance in helping me cut through my fog... :-)

Cheers,
Tim