------art_7966_32145255.1125434026940

On 8/30/05, Phil Tomson <ptkwt / aracnet.com> wrote:

> Bret,
>
> I guess this is a good problem to have ;-)
>
> I also wonder if maybe something like the new
> MouseHole proxy could be used to capture communication between browser and
> server and then 'play back' the interactions somehow.
>
> Phil
>
> Phil, I've actually started, restarted, unwritten, and am writing again,
what I'm calling HTTPRecorder, which is extremely similar to what you're
describing. It's a WEBrick proxy server that records all the HTTP requests,
and will hopefully generate either HTTP::Mechanize scripts, or somethign
extremely similar for playback.

--
===Tanner Burson===
tanner.burson / gmail.com