On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 10:41:05PM +0900, Sean Russell wrote:
> I haven't touched yacc or lex since college, either, but there is JavaCC
> for creating a Java language parser.  I don't know much about it, or if

Doh.  I spoke before I thought about the terms I was using, and I remembered
after I sent the message that this all started with someone asking for a
grammer for Ruby, right?

Anyway, I think I'll bow back out of this discussion, as it is way outside
of the bounds of my usual hunting grounds.  Good luck, though; I'd really
like to see a Ruby interpreter in Java.  Let me know if I can help.

--- SER