SOAP4R is a Ruby library program to handle Simple Object Access
Protocol (SOAP) 1.1 (W3C Note).

Changed in 1.3.0;

* Adopted NQXML module instead of XMLParser module extensively.
  (You can implement your SOAP parser with XMLParser module.
  See the last part of lib/soap/parser.rb)
  * Use NQXML's streamingParser or tokenizer instead of XMLParser's
    DOMParser for unmarshalling.
  * Use NQXML's document instead of XMLParser's DOM for marshalling.
* Passed major(?) part of inteoperability test in
  `SOAPBuilders Interoperability Lab.' at http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/
  See test/interop/README.txt.
* Changed module namespace. SOAPFoo -> SOAP::Foo.
* Added float datatype support.
* Changed dateTime marshalling format. No timezone was added to
  marshalled string because SOAP4R does not support timezone now.

SOAP4R: http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/RWiki/?cmd=view;name=SOAP4R

As I stated in [ruby-talk:13922] I was going to support NQXML.
But regards to NQXML support, since xmlrpc4r has been released
(ruby-talk:13934) already, I tried to add
streamingparser/tokenizer/SAX support into soap4r.  It was very
interesting challenge. :-)

// NaHi