Hi,

In message "Re: Method behaves differently when called using #send"
    on Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:07:55 +0900, "David A. Black" <dblack / wobblini.net> writes:

|I don't think it's an overloading, just another (i.e., other than
|receiver-changing) nuance of the "more dangerous" concept.  I actually
|didn't understand Matz's concern fully.  I assume it's not
|specifically about the fact that send! is not destructive, since
|that's OK in a bang method.

The point is not being destructive or not, since it's OK in a bang
method as you described (by quoting me).  The point is that I don't
really feel it's dangerous to call private methods by the new method
(#fcall, or send!).  They are just different.  I'm hesitating put a
bang sign to something I don't feel dangerous.

							matz.