gabriele renzi wrote:

>> Oh, and it appears that continuations are something that we might be
>> able to do without stopping to use .NET calling conventions which is
>> pretty interesting.
>
> how would you do that?
> AFAIK none is supporting "real" continuations in .net, even the various
> Scheme implementations for it just use escaping cont (i.e. exceptions)
>
> Looking forward for some implementation papers :D

It's vague and not going into much detail, but
http://flgr.dyndns.org/callcc-cil.rb shows a transformation that can
already do more than escaping continuations.

Note that we might still not be able to do it in all cases. I think it
might be possible to make it work with non-local .calls, though, but I
guess it's best to wait until we can implement it to see what is
possible and what isn't.