On 8/27/05, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:
> If RDoc is broken, people should file bugs so that us maintainers can
> fix things.

Agreed. There are some things that I'd like to see done, but nothing
that bothers me *quite* enough to file anything. Lothar seems to think
that there are bigger problems, but also seems uninterested in filing
bug reports. However, I think that there's a definite suggestion that
the complexity of RDoc might be higher than perhaps it should be, at
least the intermediate forms. The biggest problem that I've seen with
ri -- and again, I haven't checked yet on the bug tracker -- is its
inability to cleanly merge modifications.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca