On 8/27/05, ES <ruby-ml / magical-cat.org> wrote:
> I am thinking of starting something up to entirely
> replace (not fix) RDoc, so I need some input.

Honestly, I don't want to see RDoc replaced. I *do* want to see it
fixed. If this means that you create an implementation that replaces
the current one while keeping the same interface and it's of a
high-enough quality that Matz accepts it into the core, then more
power to you. However, if it isn't going to make it into the core,
then I think that it's a bit of a distraction and you'd be better off
working with the RDoc maintainers (and possibly seeing about becoming
one yourself) to fix what's wrong with RDoc.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca