On 8/27/05, Lothar Scholz <mailinglists / scriptolutions.com> wrote:
> Hello ES,
> E> The second and far more exciting change is RueDoc.normalize,
> E> which takes the data structure generated by RDoc and rearranges
> E> it into a much more sensible one. This makes it much easier to
> E> do arbitrary things with the data (see Examples for a plain YAML
> E> dump of a structure). I included a description of the generated
> E> data structure at the bottom of this message.
> Did you work on the mny bugs in the ruby doc parser. Like skipping
> inheritance classes, no differences between modules and classes, wrong
> visibility declarations (not stored at all), infinite loops (for
> rails) etc. ?
>
> Or is anybody working on it instead of frontend hacks ?

Have you added those as bugs to Rdoc on RubyForge? If not, Eric and
Ryan won't have a clue what you think needs to be fixed. They've
accepted ownership of the process, but without bug reports, it's
difficult to schedule the time to fix the stuff, what with their day
jobs and all.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com