jm wrote:
>Do you have a directory where you can put new commands?

JM, yes there's a directory where all the commands are held.
All the files in that directory are automatically loaded at startup.
We still need alot of work on the api, eg. parameters should
be parsed automatically etc.

Navindra Umanee wrote:
>Any reason external scripts aren't supported directly instead of
having to alias them or prepend syntax to them?  It is a shell after
all...

Navindra, that is the $64,000 question, how should this be done ?
Could something like this be usable?:

> cat test.rb

x = rush_execute("ls | b | b")
print x[0]

There are a few problems with this aproach, I'll have a look.

--
Reyn Vlietstra