On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, Joe Van Dyk wrote:

> Hm, I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my magick
> installation.  :(

i've found that the only way to go with imagemagick is to compile from source.
the redhat fedora and enterprise rpms are totally hosed: for example loseless
jpeg2000 compression isn't - unless you build from source, which takes hours
due to all the bloody dependancies.  in any case i thought i'd let you know
that in case your installation is a redhat package.

note:  this info above is about 4 months old - it could be fixed...

-a