In a backwards move I have gone from CentOS (fedora) to Xandros (debian)
because the fonts were driving me crazy. Now I find that it is
impossoble to find a debian package for ruby and rails. Anyone know of
one or a solution to the problem? I am not against compiling if I can
get a good apt-get source and it does not destroy Xandros in the process.

I am also entertaining suggestions for linux distros where fonts are
perfect without anti-aliasing. Xandros is the only one I have found in 2
years of looking.

Thanks for any help.

--

Tesla - Alternating current, the first modern day opensource project?